Thursday, January 04, 2007

Other Good News!!
Darren Hayes left a very promising New Years Resolution on his official site
www.darrenhayes.com , Saying:

I'm going indie.

After 10 years of being a part of the major label system I've decided that my next record is going to be released independently.

I've met with a couple of major labels and although I've been really flattered by their interest - the idea of doing this on my own terms is really appealing to me.

I feel lucky that the commercial success of my past has allowed me the financial freedom to record my new record independently. It makes artistic sense for me to retain the creative freedom and control I've enjoyed recently and continue forging ahead on my own terms.

My new double record will be released worldwide on my own label Powdered Sugar in August 2007.

It feels so good to be able to finally say that!

xD