Friday, July 28, 2006


Kelis Was Here 'New' Tracklisting
This new tracklisting is taken from HMV.co.uk
so this might be just for the European version
but whoa! 17 tracks! with only one intro...that's great...I like most of the song titles,
also for a huge hq cover click here.

Track Listing:
01. Intro
02. Bossy Featuring Too $hort - (Produced by Shondrae)
03. What's That Right There – (Produced by Will.I.Am)
04. Till The Wheels Fall Off – (Produced by Will.I.Am)
05. Living Proof – (Produced by Rapahel Saadiq)
06. Blindfold Me - (Produced by Polow Da Don & Sean Garrett)
07. Goodbyes – (Produced by Cool & Dre)
08. Trilogy – (Produced by Scott Storch)
09. Circus – (Produced by Rapahel Saadiq)
10. Weekend Featuring Will.I.Am – (Produced by Will.I.Am)
11. Like You - (Produced by Knobody)
12. Aww S***! Featuring Smoke – (Produced by Shondrae)
13. Lil Star Featuring Cee-Lo (Produced by Cee-Lo Green)
14. I Don't Think So – (Produced by Max Martin and Dr.Luke)
15. Handful – (Produced by Shondrae)
16. Appreciate Me – (Produced by Damon Elliott)
17. Have A Nice Day - (Produced by Damon Elliott)