Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Fab New Shit.

'I Feel It' is the debut single from the fab band, Lorraine.

Lorraine basically have their own genre. They are pop but a little mix of deep-bass-and-vocals thrown in. They are very good!

They had an album before. I believe it's called 'The Perfect Cure', but it did nothing for them, and it lead a very rock-based style.

Their new stuff is much much better!

Anyway,
Here is the new cover for 'I Feel It':


It will come in 3 formats; CD1, CD2, and a 7".
Tracklisting:
CD1:
01. I Feel It (Radio Edit)
02. K-19
CD2:
01. I Feel It (Radio Edit)
02. Italian Girlfriend
03. I Feel It (Cicada Remix)
04. I Feel It (Video)
7":
01. I Feel It (Radio Edit)
02. I Feel It (Cicada Remix)

It's very good.
The whole album is very good!

The video will premiere Saturday, 4th March on Channel 4's Popworld. It was shot in South Africa at the end of January.

'I Feel It' is released in the UK on 10 April.