Sunday, February 25, 2007

http://img96.imageshack.us/img96/4125/siobhanlx5.jpg
Message from Siobhán!
-
Ghosts is now completely finished and I'm really proud of the work me and the producers have done. As usual, it was rather eventful making this record, this time it was less hectic with just 2 people in the studio at any one time, but being as it was made in a little town in northern France, you'll be surprised as to how big a sound it is! I can't wait for you to hear this record! No really, I cant. I don't know where it all came from, but it's wonderful and I think you're going to love it too! - www.siobhandonaghy.co.uk

If you got tired of listening to the single, here's another song from the new album!
12 Bar Acid Blues is different from what you heard off Ghosts so far,
it sounds like something from
Revolution In Me!..and i mean that in a good way.

Ghosts is set for a release on April 9

DL
: Siobhán Donaghy - 12 Bar Acid Blues