Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Snoop Dogg - Blue Carpet Treatment (Advance 2006)
On Nov 23rd Snoop Dogg releases his 8th studio album titled Blue Carpet Treatment. The advance has just been released and its not bad. I LOVE THE COVER ART- ITS UNIQUE AND ORIGINAL!! See comments for my comments ...

Tracklisting
1. Real Talk (RIP Tookie)
2. Vato feat. B-Real
3. My Peoples
4. Smokin Smokin Weed feat. Nate Dogg & Ray J
5. I Dont Give a Fuck feat. Guerilla Black
6. Keep Bouncin feat. Too Short
7. Just tha Way U Like It
8. Get Rich
9. Which One of U
10. Runnin Yo Mouth feat. Notorious BIG & Fabolous
11. Sexy Gurl feat. Trina
12. Gotta Lotta That feat. Ice Cube
13. That Girl feat. Pharrell
14. Do It 2 Me feat. Usher
15. Just Watchin feat. 2Pac & DPG
16. Get 2 Know Ya
17. Come Wit Me
18. Candy
19. I Wanna Fuck You