Friday, October 27, 2006

http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/6352/3535/1600/gh.1.jpg
Girls Aloud - I Think We're Alone Now & Money
Girls Aloud release their GH album on Oct 30th and have included 2 new songs. They have covered one of the biggest gay anthems ever, Tiffany's I Think Were Alone Now. The rumor is that they plan to release I Think We're Alone Now as their chrsitmas single in a bid to have another coveted Christmas number 1 spot. The other track is a upbeat track called Money. Enjoy it:


DL
:
I THINK WERE ALONE NOW (rapidshare)
DL:
I THINK WERE ALONE NOW (sendspace)
DL:
I THINK WERE ALONE NOW (uploaded2)
DL:
I THINK WERE ALONE NOW (megaupload)
DL:
I THINK WERE ALONE NOW (speedyshare)

DL: MONEY (rapidshare)
DL: MONEY (megaupload)
DL: MONEY (speedyshare)
DL: MONEY (sendspace)
DL: MONEY (uploaded2)