Friday, September 15, 2006

Clearing Up A Few Things

Ok people so im writing a little editorial to clear a few things up, as this afternoon some things went down in the SHOUTBOX that i am not happy with and i do not want to upset visitors to this blog, its affiliates or staff. I know this is not blog related but I feel that as anyone can write their name as anything in the SHOUTBOX this is the best way to correct this as this shows my name and can only be edited by staff or myself.

First,I was not even online when the person pretending to be me was( I was asleep until 3pm PST - no im not lazy lol). Secondly, I would like to say that I would never ever speak to anyone in the derogatory way that the person claiming to be me did (especially fellow staff members), nor would I condone that. In regards to me supposedly getting mad about people calling me GAY, i actually take no notice and to be frank I dont give a shit. I am GAY and very happy being who I am and living the lifestyle I live. I dont get mad because people are ignorant and unwilling to accept other people for who they are because they are the ones who will lose out in the end. What goes arund comes around.


Also, many people have the preconceived notion that i own this blog but i am in fact just a staff member!! I take great pride in that fact as i love being a staff member here. We cant please everyone as we all have varying musical tastes, but we try. Thanks to my fellow staff members for making this blog the best it can be.


Well i hope that clears things up and we can get on having a great blog...