Monday, May 01, 2006


Dark Electropop <3 Dangerous Muse!
The Sexy New Electropop Duo "Mike Furey & tom Napack" Are "Dangerous Muse", I've Bene Trying To Stop Myself From Posting About Them Here Since Almost Every Other Music Blog Already Did! But I Just Can't, Right Now I Like These 2 As Much As I'm Obsessed With Royksopp & The Pet Shop Boys.

Too Bad All They Ever Released Is a 3 Track Digital Download "Only" EP, But It's Just Pure Brilliance, But Not To Worry Coz They Confirmed Recently That Another EP IS On the Wany & It's Goign To Include a Remix By "Eric Kupper"!

I Love Electronic Synthesizers, Drum Machines, Rhythm Sections, Dance Music & Boys With Eyeliner.. So It Only Make sSense That I Love Dangerous Muse.

No Promotion & No Physical Release But Yet They Succeeded In Creating a Buzz!

The Rejection
"The Rejection (EP)"

1. The Rejection
2. All Yours (The Doctor)
3. Apart


Sites/Info:
* Official Site
* MySpace
* PureVolume

You Can Purchase The Ep Here:
iTunes
Napster
Real
Rhapsody
Chordless

*Their Dark Electropop (EP) Is Currently #2 On iTunes Dance Albums Chart!