Friday, April 21, 2006

Yesterday!
user posted image
Well This Is Not News Or Anything But I Had Such a Good Day Yesterday That I Wanted To Tell About heheh, You don't Have To Read This If You're Not Intrested :P

01. I Met One Of My Bestfriends "His Name Is Also Faisal" Who I Haven't Seen In 2 Years & I Had Soo Much Fun With Him (I Know He Will Be Reading This When He Gets Back To Dublin) :P
02. I Got My Jennifer Lopez Concert Ticket.
03. I Saw One Of This Year's Best Movies IMO (V For Vendetta) , The Dominos Scene Gave Me Goosebumps <3
04. Dubai Had The Biggest Perfume Promotion Ever & It's "Britney Fantasy", The Ad IS On Every billboard, Every Street & Even On The Walls Of Malls & It's Has a 2 Pages Review In Virgin Megastore "Lifestyle" Magazine !
05. Someone Behind Us In The Movie Kep Burping & It Smelled Like Broccoli & Shit (Which Gave Us a Reason To Shout Loud "EWWW Whats That Smell" In The Cinema) Lmao.

I Will Be In the Blue Area :D

4 Days Till J.Lo I Dunno Whos The opening Act But I Will Try To Capturea Video & Some Pics!