Monday, April 10, 2006

Underrated bands who are actually good.

I decided to post this because I feel sorry for you guys. No, I really do. You have to listen to all this crap 24/7 and you are just confused. I know, I've been there.

So I've 'compiled' (¿big word, eh?) a list of good artists you should consider.

The
POP Pub:

t.A.T.u.

They are not as much 'pop' anymore but they are #1 on my list nonetheless. Their new album 'Dangerous and Moving' is the album of the year featuring the best album track of 2005, 'Sacrifice'. They're original and s
exy and intellectual. It's hard to hate them.

P!nk

She's sassy, poetic, and crazy. She isprobablyy the most brutally honest artist to cross this earth. With fun beats to crazy rock-anthem tracks, what's not to like. Her new album 'I'm Not Dead' is topping the charts and it's amazing!

Natasha Bedingfield

The sister of 2-hit-wonder 'Daniel Bedingfield' has made a name for her beyond her no-balls brother. 'Unwritten' is a true to life album with amazing songs. My personal favorite is 'Silent Movie'. Her new album drops later this year.


Sugababes

They're just so much fun to follow, you know? They go through new band members and old member like its a hobby. But, they are the ONLY band to make it so far after getting 2 new members, and 2 leaving. When everyone was pushing them down and praying for them to fail, they kept going.

Girls Aloud

Quirky and funny. It's OK not to take them too seriously.