Sunday, April 23, 2006



Nosfell - Pomaïe Klokochazia Balek

Who is this man & what it this strange album title ? I can explain it to you. Labyala Nosfell is a very unique artist, I know him since some months, but I'm in love with him since only few days... and it's incredible.

- First, he's (for me) the most beautiful guy I ever seen in my little life, he have really something special in the eyes, his face, and his body is like art.
- Second, he's so crazy ! I've watched his new live DVD, and on stage he's so crazy fool, I can't really explain how, you can only understand it with watching it.
- Third, he have a incredible voice (or voices) he can sing very low, very "broken" and very high... SO GORGEOUS...
- Fourth, he's so smart and unique, The most songs that he does are in a new language that he have imagined !! He also says that He's from KloKochazia (Unknow part of the world that he have imagined too...)
ISN'T IT AWESOME ? lol

So, it's not french, english, or japanese, just HIM :D (even if he's from France...)

Tracklist : (+5 songs to download)
01. Children Of Windaklo
02. Shaünipul
03. Gouz Mandamaz
04. Sladinji The Grinning Tree
05. Slalak Blehezim
06. Blewkhz Gowz
07. Your Servant To The Ground
08. Smoke
09. Mindala Jinka
10. Ather
11. Jaün Sev' Zul
12. Vatilan
13. The Wise Left Hand