Saturday, April 22, 2006

Gnarls Barkley - St. Elsewhere IAMX - The Alternative
IAMX - The AlternativeGnarls Barkley - St. Elsewhere
2 Extra Brilliantine!
I Previously Talked About "IAMX - The Alternative" Album
Here On The Blog & Posted Few Clips & 2 Full Tracks From It, The Only Thing Changed Now Is That The Version Of "Spit It Out" I Posted Earlier From The Promo Is Different Frmo The Album Version & I Like Both!

Now "Gnarls Barkley - St. Elsewhere" I Don't Think I Have To Talk About It Or Describe Coz I Know Everyone Know What It's About & How Famous It Got From The Single "Crazy" We AllHave Been Waiting For It, BTW This Album Will Remind You In Soem Tracks of "Gorillaz" & "Rich Harrison"!

Conclusion: Both Have Gorgeous Album Covers, Both Have Perfect Tracklits "No skipping", & I Knew That Both Will Become Brilliantine Even Before They Got Released.


*On Gnarls Barkley "Necromancer" The Electronic Guitar IS AWESOME!