Friday, March 31, 2006

user posted image
Pop The Glock!!
Uffie, Uffie, Uffie. Yeah, Uffie has me. I think I’ve read about Uffie now on like 7 different blogs, so I know it’s time to really start paying attention.

Even though Uffie has little in common with M.I.A. Like, you know you’ve heard all the elements before, but they’ve just never sounded so good or quite like that. Seriously, to tie it together: I haven’t felt this excited about a track in this genre since I first heard “Galang.” It’s slowly starting to happen, but she’s about to be everywhere. Or at least she should be everywhere.

You Can Say That Uffie Is the POP-ier Version of M.I.A. , Her Fist Single Is titled "Pop The Glock" Which Was Released on a "PINK" Vinyl..yeah the vinyl itself is pink "how hot is that <3>Uffie - Pop The Glock (Original Mix)

*Official Uffie Myspace, Click The Cover Above To See HQ.