Tuesday, January 24, 2006


Jewel- Goodbye Alice In Wonderland!
New Album Confirmed On Official Site:
"'Goodbye Alice in Wonderland' is no fairy tale, but still a strange tale indeed; it is the story of my life - from the extreme solitude of alaska, to my first trip to hollywood. From my rise to fame, to the cliche crisis of betrayals by those closest and most dearly trusted.

This is the most autobiographical album i have made since 'pieces of you', and i spent alot of time sequencing it, so that each song sets up the next, like a novel with a begining, middle, and an end. By the end of the 13th song, if you have listened closely, you will have heard the story of the sirens song that seduced me, of a path i both followed and led, of bizarre twists and turns that opened my eyes, forcing me to find solutions so that my loss of innocence would not lead to a loss of hope until, ultimately, the path turned back on its self, leading me closer to where i began; a ranch, this time in stephenville texas, where i find my self delivered from the magic forest. Not broken, just more myself."

*According to the release schedule, the first single of the album will be 'Again And Again' and will be released February 13th in UK!

Source: www.jeweljk.com