Friday, November 25, 2005


Mood: Relaxed glasses.gif
Woot woot, Woke Up 4 Hours Ago & I Had just Enough The sleep Time I Needed "Not Over" & "Not Less", It's Another Fresh Day..I'm Not Going Out Today To Avoid any kind of trouble specially since what happened yesterday ! But Today Is a New Day & It Feels Good, & Thats Coz Miracles Happen & Specially To Me Today !

I Went To My Father to ask him for money to buy amerie's concert ticket and i knew he would say NO coz i been askign for lots of money the past 2 weeks & i mean ALOT... well he was watching tv and i droppe dthe question like i wanna start a conversation :
me: baba can i go to the concert ?
him: when is it ?
me: next wednsday
him: who u going with ?
me: ozzy & diva (but ofcourse i used their real names lol)
him: yeah ok, what abotu the tickets ?
me: yeah i want money for it
him: how much
me: 150 dhs
him:Ok.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH when he said ok i was still thinking if it has a different meaning ! that was really weird he was soo nice, maybe too nice ! anyways it doesn tmatter i'm goingto amerie YAAAAAAAAY ..my friedn is on the way to virgin to get the tickets while i'm typing this ! I will Scan Them Later Tonight If He Drop Them Here & Post on the blog... but for now i eill take alook @ what i missed since yesterday & do few Updates.


Most Played Track Today:
Bananarama - Waterfall