Looks like our girl Rihanna is gonna be all drama-sexy in her new video "Unfaithful". There's a 1:15 min "trailer" (a trailer for a music video.... ok sure, it's 2006. I bet it's a cool thing to do now...) of the music video available at MSN Music. Gotta watch the 35 second commercial before it starts though...
Friday, April 21, 2006
Rihanna - Unfaithful

Looks like our girl Rihanna is gonna be all drama-sexy in her new video "Unfaithful". There's a 1:15 min "trailer" (a trailer for a music video.... ok sure, it's 2006. I bet it's a cool thing to do now...) of the music video available at MSN Music. Gotta watch the 35 second commercial before it starts though...
Looks like our girl Rihanna is gonna be all drama-sexy in her new video "Unfaithful". There's a 1:15 min "trailer" (a trailer for a music video.... ok sure, it's 2006. I bet it's a cool thing to do now...) of the music video available at MSN Music. Gotta watch the 35 second commercial before it starts though...